Celebrate GCash QR Day with a shopping spree!
- Open to all existing and new GCash App users
- Only GCash Scan to Pay transactions are eligible for the cashback promotion; customer has to pay the full amount to the merchant (cashback to be credited by GCash)
- Promo is valid only on March 18, 2018
- Available in all participating QR merchants. Find your favorite GCash QR merchant here: http://www.gcashpromos.com/gcash-qr-partner-store-list/
- Cashback is at 50% capped at P500 on your first transaction of the day; for example:
- Customer scans to pay P2,200 at GCash QR Merchant A at 11am. Cashback is P500
- Customer scans to pay P1,000 at GCash QR Merchant B at 2pm. Second transaction reverts to ongoing promo of 10% cashback (until Mar 31) up to P500. Cashback for second transaction is P100
- Cashback will be credited to your GCash account within 3 working days.
- GCash has the right to withhold cashback crediting for suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the special cashback promotion?
Enjoy 50% cashback up to P500 on your first GCash Scan to Pay transaction in participating GCash QR merchants nationwide! Valid only on GCash QR Day, Sunday, March 18! Terms and Conditions apply.
What is the promo duration?
Promo is valid on March 18, 2018
Is this available in all merchants?
Promo is valid only in participating merchants. Find your favorite GCash QR merchant here: http://www.gcashpromos.com/gcash-qr-partner-store-list/
Who are eligible to join the promo?
Open to all existing and new GCash users who will be purchasing in participating GCash merchants via GCash Scan to Pay. Not yet a GCash subscriber? Register to GCash now by downloading the GCash App or by dialing *143#, select GCash and register.
How can I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited to the customer’s GCash wallet within 3 working days after the transaction
Is there a cap on the cashback?
Cashback is at 50% capped at P500 on your first transaction for the day. Existing promotions will apply to succeeding transactions (e.g. 10% cashback up to P500 in participating merchants, or P50 cashback for minimum of P150 purchase in Jollibee and KFC)
- Customer A pays P2,200 for his/her purchase at 11 am and pays for it using GCash Scan to Pay. Cashback is P500. For Customer A’s next transactions, other existing promotions may apply.
- Customer B pays P200 for his/her purchase at 1 pm and pays for it using GCash Scan to Pay. Cashback is P100. For Customer B’s next transactions, other existing promotions may apply.
Is the first transaction per merchant/store eligible for the 50% cashback?
No. Only the first transaction for the day is eligible for the 50% cashback
What happens to my succeeding transactions?
Succeeding transactions will then revert back to the ongoing 10% cashback promo capped at P500
Is there a minimum transaction amount to get the cashback?
The minimum transaction amount is P1. This is the lowest amount that can be paid via GCash Scan to Pay
Can this promo coincide with any other promos/discounts (PWDs/Senior)?
Yes, as long as a GCash Scan to Pay transaction is made. (e.g Seniors are entitled to a 10% discount. If customer pays for the discounted amount with GCash Scan to Pay, then that customer’s transaction amount is entitled to the cashback)
Can this promo coincide with other promotions of the merchant?
I did not receive my cashback, what should I do?
You may send us a message at https://www.facebook.com/gcashcare/ or call 2882.
How do I use GCash scan to pay?
- Download the GCash app on your smartphone and sign up, or update the GCash app to the latest version and login.
- Click “Pay QR” on the dashboard, then click “Scan QR Code” to access the QR scanner. You can also swipe left from the dashboard to access the scanner immediately.
- Scan the participating merchant’s QR code during payment
- Input the amount to be paid as stated by the merchant’s POS and frontliner
- Confirm the payment details of the transaction
- Upon success of payment, an sms will be received by the customer and the merchant front liner indicating that payment has been done.
Frontliner did not receive SMS upon purchase and asked me to pay in cash but my GCash got deducted, what will I do?
Merchants can call our dedicated merchant hotline in case something like this happens. As a customer, you can call our hotline at 2882 to ask for assistance as well.
What hotline can I call?
- For customers, dial 2882 and select the first option (“For GCash transactions”)
- For merchants, dial 2882 and select the third option (“For GCash Scan to Pay”)
Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4053 Series of 2018