Deposit Php 500, Get 5000 GCash Coins!
Promo ends in
- This promo is open to all Save Money users.
- The GCash transactions must be done via the GCash App.
- Promo period is from February 11, 2020 to March 31, 2020.
- Twenty (20) raffle winners will be eligible to win P5000 worth of GCash Coins.
- Users must deposit at least P500 during the promo period to be eligible for a prize.
- Every P500 worth of deposits in Save Money = 1 raffle entry; every P500 worth of savings gets a user an additional raffle entry. No need to make multiple deposits.
- The higher the amount you deposit in your Save Money account, the more chances of winning! For every Php500 deposited during the promo period, you get one unique raffle entry.
- Prize amount is P5000 worth of GCash Coins only.
- Example 1:
- Juan deposits P500 in his Save Money account during the promo period..
- Juan has 1 raffle entry.
- Juan wins the raffle & wins P5000 in prize money
- Example 2:
- Juan deposits P10,000 on February 15, during the promo period.
- Juan receives 20 raffle entries (10,000/500) and gets twenty (20) chances of winning P5000.
- Example 4:
- Juan deposits P50 into Save Money
- He receives no raffle entry and is not eligible to receive a prize
- Minimum deposit amount is P500 and above.
- Example 1:
- Prizes are tax-free.
- The raffle draw will be on April 1, 2020, inside the Mynt Office Premises at 8th Floor, W Global Center, 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City.
- Users will be seeded the raffle prizes within 14 working days after the raffle draw.
- GCash Coins are non-transferable and are not convertible to physical cash.
- GCash Coins are only convertible to e-Money. Converted coins will automatically be placed in a user’s Save Money account in the form of e-Money. See this post for instructions: http://bit.ly/How2GSaveCoins
- Users can transfer funds e-Money funds from his/her Save Money account to his/her main GCash wallet. Those funds can then be withdrawn multiple ways. See cash-out channels here: http://bit.ly/How2CashOut
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-02655 Series of 2020