Win your Dream Vacation! Just receive your MoneyGram remittance via the GCash App.
- Open to GCash registered users who are fully verified on all telco networks.
- GCash users who receive a minimum of Peso 10,000 or USD 200 remittance from MoneyGram (“Qualifying Transaction”) over the period covered will be eligible to participate in a raffle draw wherein twenty (20) unique winners will be chosen.
- For each user with a Qualifying Transaction for the first-time the beneficiary is entitled to two (2) participations in the raffle draw. For succeeding successful transactions, the beneficiary is entitled to one (1) participation each.
- For non-first-time users with a successful transaction(s) using MoneyGram to GCash remittance, the beneficiary is entitled to one (1) participation each in the raffle draw.
- Each winner may choose one of the following:
- The equivalent amount of their remittance received (based on the winning entry)
- Avail of the equivalent amount of their remittance in the form of a plane ticket
The maximum amount for any of the choices is capped at Peso 16,000.
For example – A Sender who remitted Peso 11,000 is declared winner; he/she can choose to receive cash amounting to Peso 11,000 or a plane ticket worth Peso 11,000.
- A call will be made or an SMS sent to qualified winners indicating they have won. Winners will be given the option to choose their prize.
- Promo is valid from December 15, 2018 to February 15,2019 only.
- GCash reserves the right to disable GCash accounts if it detects suspicious or fraudulent transactions or activities.
- Draw time will be at 4pm in the presence of DTI representative.
- Redemption period for the prize is until sixty (60) days upon end of promo
- Validity for international ticket is six (6) months while that for domestic tickets is one (1) yr.
- Taxes related to this promotion will be covered by GCash.
- This promo is fully organized by GCash. MoneyGram will not be liable for the organization, management and execution of the promo.
This promo is subject to change based on a mutual agreement between MoneyGram and G-Xchange, Inc.