Receive a free GCash Mastercard and enjoy free ATM withdrawals on your 1st SoftBank Payment Service remittance to a GCash account! Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Open to GCash registered users on any telco network with fully verified GCash accounts.
2. GCash users receiving a minimum of P500.00 international remittance from SoftBank Payment Service into their GCash account will receive a GCash Mastercard (EMV) delivered to their home address in the Philippines.
3. Users may avail of 2 free monthly ATM withdrawals at BancNet ATMs in the Philippines through December 31, 2018.
4. Promo is valid from September 21, 2018 to December 31, 2018 only.
5. This GCash Mastercard (EMV) offer is capped at maximum 1 card per GCash user during the promotional period.
6. GCash reserves the right to disable GCash accounts if it detects suspicious or fraudulent transactions or activities.
7. This promo is fully organized by GCash. SoftBank Payment Service is not liable for the organization, management and execution of the promo.
8. International or domestic cash pick-up transactions are not eligible for this promotion.
9. Offer valid while supplies last. This promo is subject to change based on a mutual agreement between SoftBank Payment Service and G-Xchange, Inc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GCash users who receive a minimum of P500.00 remittance from SoftBank Payment Service into a verified GCash account will receive a GCash Mastercard (EMV) delivered to their Philippine home address and 2 free monthly ATM withdrawals.
Yes, GCash Mastercard (EMV) offer is capped at maximum 1 card per verified GCash user during the promo period.
Free ATM withdrawals are capped at a maximum of 2 ATM withdrawals per month; users will be charged P20.00 for each subsequent BancNet ATM withdrawal over and beyond this monthly cap.
Free ATM withdrawals at BancNet ATMs in the Philippines will be offered through December 31, 2018.
No, ATM withdrawal fees are only waived for local BancNet ATM’s within the Philippines.
Promo is valid from September 21, 2018 to December 31, 2018 only.
The promo is open to all existing and new GCash users who are fully verified.
Yes, the following individuals are not eligible to join the promo: Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of GCash or SoftBank Payment Service. Partner agents of GCash including their affiliates and subsidiary companies. Any person or entity professionally connected with the promotion; and any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing by the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof. Domestic users may not send remittance transactions to themselves to avail of this promo. Users who engage in this or any form or promo abuse will be barred from future promotional activities.
GCash registered users can start the verification process at https://www.facebook.com/gcashverify/.
The minimum transaction amount is P500.00.
- Complete SoftBank Payment Service member registration online at https://www.gcash.jp/users/regist or over the phone by calling 0120-941-927 in Japan.
- Documents (issued in Japan) required for member registration: identification documents (driver’s license, certificate of driving record and notification card, residence card and notification card, special permanent resident certificate and notification card, individual number card (My Number).
- Once registered and fully verified by SoftBank Payment Service, LOGIN to “My Page” on the GCASH REMIT page (https://www.gcash.jp/?lg=e); click
“Remittance” from the menu.
- Enter your remittance amount in the “Determine your remittance amount” section.
- Select your beneficiary in the “Determine your beneficiary” section. (You can see the beneficiary’s name whom you have sent a remittance in the past. Please select “create a new beneficiary” if you are the first time user or want to send to a different beneficiary)
- Choose “GCASH (Mobile Money)” in the “Methods to claim your remittance” section.
- Confirm your transaction at “Confirm your remittance amount and fees” section and click “Next”.
- Enter beneficiary’s cell phone number in the “GCASH (Mobile Money) Section”.
- Please enter a Philippine mobile number formatted as follows: 09123456789. Please do not enter the country code.
- To use this service, your beneficiary in the Philippines needs to register to GCash and complete the verification process. Your beneficiary can use any Philippine SIM (Globe, Touch Mobile, Smart, Sun, TnT).
- Beneficiaries using a smartphone can download the GCash App in the App Store or Play Store.
- Beneficiaries using a smartphone can start the verification process at https://www.facebook.com/gcashverify/.
- Beneficiaries using a non-smartphone can start the GCash registration process by dialing *143# > 9 for GCash > “1 for Register”.
- Beneficiaries using a non-smartphone can also start the GCash verfication process by visiting the nearest Globe Store.
- Enter beneficiary’s information at “Beneficiary’s Information” section [complete name, address]; select “reason of remittance” at the bottom of the section; Click “Next” to proceed.
- Confirm “The Foreign Exchange Act related to the confirmation obligation” on the “Confirm remittance content” screen.
- Confirm “Beneficiary’s information”, “Method to claim and reason to remit”, and “Remittance amount”. Finally, click “Remittance”.
- At the next page, confirm the result of your remittance application. (You may see “Your remittance is processed.” when it is processed without an issue.)
- You can check all transaction data from “Transaction History” page from the Menu.
For more information on how to send a remittance through the SoftBank Payment Service to a GCash account, visit: https://www.gcash.jp/statics/send_gcash.
Per Transaction: Sender can remit up to PHP 40,000 to your beneficiary’s GCash account.
Per Month: Sender can remit up to PHP 100,000 as far as the total inflow (total of international and domestic remittance in the Philippines) of your beneficiary’s GCash account does NOT exceed PHP 100,000 in a given month.
No, the SoftBank Payment Service facilitating money transfer for GCash is limited to inbound remittance to the Philippines. SoftBank Payment Service remittance
transactions will originate outside the Philippines and terminate to a verified GCash account.
Yes, the GCash Operations team will change the existing product type of your GCash Mastercard so you can enjoy 2 free ATM withdrawals per month.
Your card will not be delivered and the card will be forfeited if no response is received after 3 calls or SMS attempts by a GCash agent.
The delivery of the card will follow the process details below. Cards will be delivered in 5-7 working days after validation.
- GCash will contact the receiver to confirm his/her delivery address
- Receiver will confirm his/her delivery address
- GCash Card is printed and prepped for delivery with the courier
- GCash Card is delivered via courier in 7 working days based on the address
- Upon delivery, GCash Card should be activated by the user