The “GCash/Alipay Buy Load” Promotion (“Promotion”) is organised in the Philippines by GCash having its address at W Global Center 30th Street, 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to GCash app users who are KYC verified and legal residents of Philippines aged 18 or over, excluding the following:
- Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of the Promoter
- Agents of the Promoter including their affiliates and subsidiary companies as well as family members;
- Any person or entity professionally connected with the Promotion; and
- Any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing in the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof (“Applicable Law”).
- Promotional Period: Between October 21, 2018 to December 15, 2018.
- To Enter: Customers shall receive a minimum P500.00 monetary transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) through Alipay HK into a verified GCash account during the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to receive a raffle coupon entitling them to participate in a raffle draw to receive a data pack (GoSurf50 or its load equivalent).
- The Prize: capped at maximum of 100 GoSurf50 data packs or its load equivalent for one hundred (100) unique subs per month
- The Promoter reserves the right to deny the issuance of a data pack or its load equivalent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- No responsibility is accepted for transactions lost or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of conducting a Qualifying Transaction.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion without awarding the prizes or any other compensation.