- Open to all existing and new GCash users who will be paying participating merchants via GCash scan to pay are
eligible to join the promo.
- The customer should pay via GCash scan to pay when purchasing in Ministop from November 23 – December 31,
- Customer who pays via GCash scan to pay in participating merchants is eligible to receive the 10% cashback.
- Cashback is capped at Php 100 per transaction (e.g. If customer pays via GCash scan to pay purchases worth Php
1500, cashback is still Php 100)
- Promo Period: November 23 – December 31, 2017
- Cashback Issuance: 3 working days after payment transaction
- Each cashback is seeded back to the customer’s GCash wallet within 3 working days and an SMS is sent out once the seeding has been done
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the promo?
Use GCash scan to pay in Ministop to get a 10% cashback on your purchase.
What is the promo duration?
November 23 – December 31, 2017
Is this available in all branches?
It is only available in Cyberscape Alpha and Cyberscape Beta. Other branches will follow within the year.
Who are eligible to join the promo?
Open to all existing and new GCash users who will be paying for their purchases in Ministop via GCash Scan
to Pay are eligible to join the promo. Not yet a GCash subscriber? Register to GCash now by downloading
the GCash App or by dialing *143#, select GCash and register.
How can I get the cashback?
Cashback will be seeded to the customer’s GCash wallet within 3 working days after transacting.
Is there a cap on the cashback?
Yes, the 10% cashback is capped at Php 100 per transaction.E.g. If customer pays 2,000 via GCash scan to
pay, the cashback to be seeded is still only Php 100.
Is there a minimum transaction amount to get the cashback?
Yes, the minimum transaction amount is 10 pesos because the minimum cashback we can provide is Php1.
Does the 10% cashback apply to all transactions?
No. Transactions have to be within the promo period, transacted in Ministop branches, and at least Php 10.
Is it possible to get multiple cashbacks?
Yes. Customer can get multiple cashbacks if he/she transacts multiple times in the participating merchant.
Can this promo coincide with any other promo/discounts (PWDs, Senior)?
Yes, as long as a scan to pay transaction is made. (e.g. Students are entitled to a 10% discount. If customer
pays for the discounted ticket with GCash Scan to Pay, then that customer is entitled to the cashback).
How do I use GCash scan to pay?
- Download the GCash app on your smartphone and sign up, or update the GCash app to the latest version and login.
- Click “Pay QR” on the dashboard, then click “Scan QR Code” to access the QR scanner. You can also swipe left from the dashboard to access the scanner immediately.
- Scan the participating merchant’s QR code during payment
- Input the amount to be paid as stated by the merchant’s POS and frontliner
- Confirm the payment details of the transaction
- Upon success of payment, an sms will be received by the customer and the merchant front liner indicating
that payment has been done.