Enabling via Auto-Payment Page
- Open the GCash App and select GCredit
- If you are registered to GCredit, proceed to the next step
- If not, please register to GCredit first
- Selects the Auto-Payment tab.
- Tap the toggle to “Enable GCredit as backup”
- Confirm by tapping Enable Credit
Enabling via Account Linking
- Open Google Play or App Store and proceed to Payment Method Settings
- Click here for Google PlayStore Linking
- Click here for Apple App Store Linking
- Follow the steps to linking Google Play or App Store to GCash. This will lead you to the GCash Authorization Page.
- Tick the check box to "Enable GCredit as backup for Online Payments"