New October Featured Merchants Promo
Scan to Pay with GCash QR in featured new GCash QR merchants and get a GCash QR voucher worth P50 for your next transaction. Minimum spend of P100 is required to claim the GCash QR voucher. Valid for October 5-31, 2019 only. Terms and conditions apply.
- Scan to Pay with GCash QR in featured new GCash partner merchants and get a GCash QR voucher worth P50 you can use in your next GCash QR transaction.
- To claim the GCash QR voucher, the GCash user must click “Claim” at the bottom of the payment confirmation page in the GCash app when it appears after a GCash QR transaction.
- Minimum spend of P100 is required to receive the GCash QR voucher from this promotion.
- GCash QR voucher from this promo can be used only in participating GCash partner merchants.
- Promo duration is October 5-31, 2019. Only the first transaction per featured new merchant brand entitles the customer to claim a GCash QR voucher.
- The GCash QR voucher from this promo may be used within seven (7) days from the day it was claimed by the GCash user.
- Open to all existing and new GCash App users who have the app version 5.9.2 (Android)/5.9.1 (iOS) or later.
- GCredit can be used together with the QR voucher at GCredit-accepting merchants.
- Discount is only applicable to one unique customer’s valid transaction (in a participating GCash partner establishment) within the promo period.
- Earned discounts from the Promo QR voucher will be counted in the unique customer’s total cumulative discounts, capped at P1,000.00 for the month, along with any other ongoing GCash QR voucher promotions as applicable.
- Only GCash QR transactions are eligible for the promotion.
- Customers who have been determined to be fraudulent or abusive in any ongoing or completed GCash promotion are automatically disqualified for this GCash QR promotion.
- GCash, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the awarding of QR vouchers/cashbacks for suspicion of abuse or fraud.
- GCash, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the awarding of QR vouchers/cashbacks to users that have unpaid FUSE loans.