Get a free 1 month insurance from MicroEnsure when you open a GSave account!
- Open to all GCash KYCed Payroll Subscribers who have received disbursements on their GCash account in the last 6 months
- The GCash transactions must be done via the GCash App.
- Promo period is from May 13, 2019 – December 31, 2019
- Only those who have not previously / are not currently availing a GCash Insurance policy will be eligible for the free 1-month insurance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Open a Gsave account and get free 1-month insurance!
Open to all GCash payroll subscribers.
To join the promo:
- GCash Payroll subscribers must open a Gsave account on the GCash app from May 13 – December 31, 2019 to get free 1 month insurance
The promo period is from May 13 – December 31, 2019.
– A user will be able to get a free 1 month insurance with MicroEnsure the following coverage: PHP25K life, PHP25K personal accident and PHP750 hospital cash.
– Free Insurance: User will be able to receive their free insurance 3-4 working days after they have opened a Gsave account. They will be notified via SMS of the same.
Free insurance: You will receive an SMS notification from GCashInsure when Microensure, the insurance partner, has successfully activated their insurance policy. Procedure of claiming will also be shared via the same SMS.
The free insurance will be applicable only to the GCash account used by the subscribers to accomplish the mechanics of the promo.
Yes, the following individuals are not eligible for the free insurance promo: GCash Payroll users who have not been disbursed in the last 6 months. GCash users who are not under the GCash Payroll base. Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of GCash. Partner agents of GCash including their affiliates and subsidiary companies. Any person or entity professionally connected with the promotion; and any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing by the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof.