Frequently Asked Questions
The data will be provided by the credit bureau to CIMB.
As a Save Money user, your GSave account can serve as your deposit account with CIMB.
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- Philippine Bank of Communications
- Yuanta Savings Bank
- Security Bank Corporation
- China Bank Corporation
- Philippine Savings Bank
- Philippine National Bank Savings
- Bank of Makati
- Insular Savers Bank Inc
- Asia United Bank
- CIMB Bank Phils Inc.
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank Savings
- Robinsons Bank
- China Bank Savings
- BDO Unibank Inc.
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Metrobank Card Corporation (A Finance Company)
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- Bankard, Inc.
- BPI Family Savings Bank, Inc.
- RCBC Savings Bank
- SB Cards Corporation
- East West Banking Corporation
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Philippine National Bank
- Union Bank of the Philippines
For a Save Money user to first log in to the CIMB Bank PH app, you need to have CIMB Bank send the temporary credentials via SMS for your first log-in.
If you have not received your temporary credentials yet from CIMB Bank via SMS, then you are not yet eligible to access your savings account using the CIMB Bank PH app. Don’t worry, your temporary credentials is in the works.