Send Money to 40+ Banks for FREE
To avail of this service, make sure your app is updated to the latest version:
2. Select Send Money.
3. Select Send Money to a Bank Account.
4. Select which of the following banks you would like to Send Money to. Click the dropdown menu below for the complete list of partner banks.
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Unibank, Inc.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co.
- LandBank of The Philippines
- Security Bank Corporation
- Philippine National Bank
- China Banking Corporation
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- East West Banking Corporation
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings, Inc.
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Dungganon Bank (A Microfinance Rural Bank), Inc.
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- ISLA Bank (A Thrift Bank), Inc.
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- OmniPay, Inc.
- Partner Rural Bank (Cotabato), Inc.
- Paymaya, Inc.
- Philippine Bank of Communications
- Philippine Business Bank, Inc., A Savings Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- PNB Savings Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank, Inc.
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc (A Savings Bank)
- Sun Savings Bank, Inc.
- Yuanta Savings Bank Philippines, Inc.
We’ll update this list as soon as we have additional partner banks!
5. Enter the amount you wish to send, the bank account holder’s complete details, and select Next.
6. Please double check amount and bank account holder’s details before selecting Confirm. GCash will not be liable for wrong sending of funds due to incorrect information entered by user.
7. You will see a confirmation screen and receive an SMS with your complete transaction details.