What is Cash for Income Loss (Accidents Only)?
Cash for Income Loss (Accidents Only) safeguards customers and their loved ones from great financial distress due to accidents that can cause a person, especially a breadwinner, to become physically incapable of earning a monthly income. For only PHP836 per year, a customer earning PHP20,000 per month can get cash to replace 100% of his income for 36 months, plus a cash bonus worth 2 months to help him and his family bounce back stronger.
Note: Premium depends on one’s usual mode of transportation, workplace environment, monthly take-home income, and chosen coverage level.
Sample Premium Computation
- Take-home income: Php 20,000/month
- Mode of transportation: Carpool
- Occupation Type: Office employee
Note: The monthly premium payment plan is now available for annual premiums that are at least Php1,000!
How can I buy this product?
- You can buy this if you are:
- 18 to 64 years old
- a fully-verified GCash user
- a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a legal resident of the Philippines.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Continue to support your family, even after an accident happens.
- Monthly Cash Benefit
- Get up to 100% income replacement for 36 months if you get disabled or pass away due to a covered accident.
- The total benefit is paid monthly instead of yearly to ensure a steady flow of income for daily needs.
- Cash Bonus
- Get a cash bonus equivalent to 2 months of your declared take-home income so your family can bounce back stronger.
What are the accidents covered by this product?
- 100% coverage for:
- Travelling accident on land, air, or sea
- Accidental drowning
- Unprovoked assault
- Fire-related accident
- Accidental suffocation from inhalation of fumes
- 50% coverage for:
- Accident while doing occupation-related task
- Accident while doing high-risk sport or activity
- Accident during acts of terrorism or attacks / warfare
Who can be nominated as my beneficiaries?
- You can set at standard order or choose to name beneficiary/ies during purchase.
- The standard order is as follows:
- Surviving Legal Spouse;
- Surviving legitimate, illegitimate, legitimated, legally adopted children; or
- Surviving parents; or
- Surviving siblings
How many insurance policies can I avail from Singlife?
You can buy as many policies from Singlife as you want, as long as the Total Benefit Amount of all life policies does not exceed Php6 Million.
STEP 1. Login to your GCash app, then click the GInsure icon
STEP 2. Choose “Cash for Income Loss (Accidents Only)”
STEP 3. Answer the eligibility questions and provide the other needed information for your personalized quote
STEP 4. Review your policy details and tick the Declarations box
STEP 5. Click “Confirm and Pay”