How to Qualify
- This promo is open to all The SM Store customers using GCash to pay for in-store or Call to Deliver transactions.
- For every P1,500.00 single receipt purchase at The SM Store or via Call to Deliver, paid using GCash QR or via iPay88, the customer is automatically entitled to an electronic raffle entry for a chance to win a motorcycle in the monthly raffle.
- Promo period is from October 15, 2020 to January 15, 2021 at all The SM Store branches.
Draw Dates & Claiming of Prizes
- E-raffle draw of promo winners will be held online via Zoom or Microsoft Teams on the following dates, under the guidance and supervision of a DTI representative:
- November 16, 2020 (Monday): total of 15 GCash winners
- December 16, 2020 (Wednesday): total of 15 GCash winners
- January 18, 2021 (Monday): total of 20 GCash winners
- Verification and notification of winners will be done by The SM Store.
- Winners will be notified by The SM Store via their GCash-registered email address and mobile number (email, SMS and call), and will be given instructions on how they can claim their prizes.
- Winners should present the following documents when claiming their prizes:
- Winner’s Notification Letter
- TIN ID
- Two (2) Valid IDs (with photo and signature)
- GCash account
- Redemption period is until 60 days upon receipt of the notification letter
- Unclaimed prizes within 60 days upon receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of The SM Store, with prior approval from DTI.
- Prize is not convertible to cash but is transferrable.
Announcement of Winners
Announcement of winners will be done at all The SM Store branches. Winners’ names will be displayed on Customer Information counters and The SM Store’s and GCash’s social media channels.
- All employees of G-Xchange, Inc., SM Mart, Inc., their affiliates, their advertising agencies, relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, and minors are disqualified to participate in this promotion.
- Promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI.
- GCash shall pay the 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.