Enjoy easier access to PayPal funds today!
Move your funds to and from the
world's biggest payment solution.
PayPal is the world’s leading online payment solution that allows you to safely and securely receive and withdraw funds.
Don’t have a PayPal account yet? Sign up here
Enjoy the following benefits when you link your PayPal and GCash accounts!
There are absolutely no charges when you transfer your available balance from Paypal to GCash
Fastest way to safely manage and withdraw your PayPal funds received from anywhere in the world, with most transactions processed in real-time*.
With your GCash MasterCard, swipe and shop in over 33 million MasterCard merchants world-wide and withdraw funds from any of almost 13,000 BancNet ATMs nationwide! No card yet? Learn more about the GCash MasterCard here.
Access GCash services and over the-counter partner network. You can buy prepaid load and get rebates, pay bills easily, or send monoey, plus Cash-in and Cash-out at over 12,000 GCash Partner Outlets (GPOs) nationwide!
Create a GCash Account
- Download the GCash App and register.
- Verify your GCash account via fb.com/gcashverify
Create a PayPal Account
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/account-selection
- Select either a “Personal” or “Business” account which you would like to open
- Enter your email address and choose a password
- Fill in the rest of the requested information
Link your PayPal Account
- Log in to the GCash App
- On the side menu, select “Link PayPal Account”
- Enter your PayPal-registered email address
- Log in through the PayPal page that will be prompted, then click “Authorize”
Transfer Available Funds from PayPal to GCash
- On the dashboard, click ‘Cash-in’ and select ‘PayPal
- Select the currency and amount you wish to transfer to GCash
- Confirm your transaction