Enjoy easier access to PayPal funds today!
Move your funds to and from the
world's biggest payment solution.
PayPal is the world’s leading online payment solution that allows you to safely and securely receive and withdraw funds.
Don’t have a PayPal account yet? Sign up here.
Enjoy the following benefits when you link your PayPal and GCash accounts!
There are zero withdrawal charges when you transfer your available balance from PayPal to GCash!
It's the faster way to safely manage and withdraw your PayPal funds received from anywhere in the world, with most transactions processed in real-time*.
*Some transactions can take up to 24 hours to show up in your GCash balance.
With your GCash MasterCard, swipe and shop at over 33 million MasterCard merchants worldwide and withdraw funds from any of almost 20,000 BancNet ATMs nationwide! No card yet? Learn more about the GCash MasterCard here.
Access GCash services and over-the-counter partner network. You can buy prepaid load and get rebates, pay bills easily, and send money, plus Cash-In and Cash-Out at over 12,000 GCash Partner Outlets (GPOs) nationwide!
Create a GCash Account
Create a PayPal Account
- Go to the PayPal Account creation page.
- Choose between a “Personal” or “Business” account type which you would like to open.
- Enter your email address and choose a password.
- Fill in the rest of the requested information.
Link your PayPal Account
- Log in to the GCash App.
- On the profile menu, select 'My Account' then 'PayPal'.
- Enter your PayPal-registered email address.
- Log in through the PayPal page that will be prompted, then click “Authorize”.
Transfer Available Funds from PayPal to GCash
- On the dashboard, click ‘Cash-In’ and select ‘PayPal'.
- Input amount you wish to transfer to GCash and the PayPal currency balance.
- Confirm your transaction.