What is the promo?
Use GCash scan to pay in RSSI stores to get a 10% cashback on your purchase.
What is the promo duration?
November 28 – December 31, 2017
What are the RSSI brands?
- Dorothy Perkins
- Burton Menswear
- Miss Selfridge
- Robinsons Department Store – Beauty Section
Is this available in all branches of the branches of the stores listed above?
We will be launching in the Glorietta branches of Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, G2000, and WAREHOUSE first. Other branches nationwide will follow soon after.
Who are eligible to join the promo?
Open to all existing and new GCash users who will be paying for their purchases in RSSI stores via GCash Scan to Pay are eligible to join the promo. Not yet a GCash subscriber? Register to GCash now by downloading the GCash App or by dialing *143#, select GCash and register.
How can I get the cashback?
Cashback will be seeded to the customer’s GCash wallet within 3 working days after transacting.
Is there a cap on the cashback?
Yes, the 10% cashback is capped at Php 100 per transaction. E.g. If customer pays 2,000 via GCash scan to pay, the cashback to be seeded is still only Php 100.
Is there a minimum transaction amount to get the cashback?
Yes, the minimum transaction amount is 10 pesos because the minimum cashback we can provide is Php1.
Does the 10% cashback apply to all transactions?
Transactions have to be within the promo period, transacted in RSSI Stores, and at least Php 10.
Is it possible to get multiple cashbacks?
Customer can get multiple cashbacks if he/she transacts multiple times in the participating merchant.
Can this promo coincide with any other promo/discounts (PWDs, Senior)?
Yes, as long as a scan to pay transaction is made. (e.g. Students are entitled to a 10% discount. If customer pays for the discounted ticket with GCash Scan to Pay, then that customer is entitled to the cashback).
How do I use GCash Scan to Pay?
- Download the GCash app on your smartphone and sign up, or update the GCash app to the latest version and login.
- Click “Pay QR” on the dashboard, then click “Scan QR Code” to access the QR scanner. You can also swipe left from the dashboard to access the scanner immediately.
- Scan the participating merchant’s QR code during payment
- Input the amount to be paid as stated by the merchant’s POS and frontliner
- Confirm the payment details of the transaction
Upon success of payment, an sms will be received by the customer and the merchant front liner indicating that payment has been done.