Enjoy a free GCash-Mastercard with free ATM withdrawals on your 1st MoneyGram to GCash remittance in the GCash App! Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Open to GCash registered users who are KYC verified on all telco networks.
2. The first 100 GCash users who receive a minimum of P500 remittance from MoneyGram will receive a GCash-Mastercard (EMV) delivered to their home address in the Philippines.
3. Users will also enjoy 3 free monthly ATM withdrawals at BancNet ATMs in the Philippines through December 31, 2018.
4. Promo is valid from July 25, 2018 to December 31, 2018 only.
5. GCash-Mastercard (EMV) offer is capped at maximum 1 card per GCash user during the promo period.
6. GCash reserves the right to disable GCash accounts if it detects suspicious or fraudulent transactions or activities.
7. This promo is fully organized by GCash. MoneyGram will not be liable for the organization, management and execution of the promo.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The first 100 verified GCash users who receive a minimum of P500 remittance from MoneyGram will receive a GCash-Mastercard (EMV) delivered to their Philippine home address and 3 free monthly ATM withdrawals.
Yes, GCash-Mastercard (EMV) offer is capped at maximum 1 card per verified GCash user during the promo period.
Free ATM withdrawals are capped at a maximum of 3 ATM withdrawals per month; users will be charged for ATM withdrawals over and beyond this cap.
Free ATM withdrawals at BancNet ATMs in the Philippines will be offered through December 31, 2018.
No, ATM withdrawal fees are only waived for local BancNet ATM’s within the Philippines.
Promo is valid from July 25, 2018 to December 31, 2018 only.
The promo is open to all existing and new GCash users who are KYC verified.
Yes, the following individuals are not eligible to join the promo: Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of GCash or MoneyGram. Partner agents of GCash including their affiliates and subsidiary companies. Any person or entity professionally connected with the promotion; and any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing by the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof. Domestic users may not send remittance transactions to themselves to avail of this promo. Users who engage in this or any form or promo abuse will be barred from future promotional activities.
GCash registered users can start the KYC process at https://www.facebook.com/gcashverify/.
The minimum transaction amount is P500.
a. Download the GCash App on your smartphone and sign up, or update the GCash App to the latest version and login.
b. Note that you must be a fully verified user of GCash to avail of this service; if you aren’t verified, you will be prompted to start the verification process through FB Messenger.
c. After verification, log in to the app and tap “Cash-In” on the dashboard, then enter the expected amount, 8 digit reference number and country of birth. Then tap “Next”.
d. Upon success of transaction, a confirmation SMS will be received by the customer indicating amount received through MoneyGram and the corresponding updated balance.
No, the MoneyGram-GCash service is limited to inbound remittance to the Philippines. MoneyGram remittance transactions will originate outside the Philippines and terminate through transfer to a verified GCash account.
No, the promotion will only give newly carded users.
Your card will not be delivered and the card will be forfeited if no response is received after 3 calls or SMS attempts by a GCash agent.