GCash Customers can now avail for an extension of payment with a one-time grace period of 60 days. This is available to GCredit users who have outstanding balances and are not past due on September 15, 2020. To know more about how the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act (BARO) affects your account, please visit https://go.gcash.com/GCreditBAROFAQ.
- You will be given 60 days from the due date to pay for your GCredit balance.
- Auto-deduction feature will be put on hold during the grace period.
- No penalty fees will apply.
- Accrued interest will still apply.
- GCredit as a payment option will still be suspended if account is unpaid after due date.
- Any payments made in advance can be refunded upon a separate request. Please see instructions on our FAQs.
- Once you have fully paid, succeeding purchases are not entitled for another grace period.